Dear Colleagues, Clients, and Partners!
Our team is happy to announce the rollout of GP Travel Enterprise 8.11. We have implemented new valuable improvements to make your travel management processes more efficient.
This release is about the new capabilities of the website, UI and back-office improvements, as well as recent API changes.
Today, we’re announcing:
New website capabilities
- Please welcome the Car Rental module. Our new module includes car search with convenient sorting, brief descriptions, extra services, and a map with possible pick-up and drop-off places.
- We made multiroom booking more convenient for you.
- Orders are now called Reservations.
- Now you can specify the price in the Price filter.
- Now you can upload prices from XLSX.
- We introduced manual sorting on the list of rooms and meal types to make your Own Hotels sorting easier.
- The max possible days for the daily rates setup was increased.
- Our team created the Package Calculator to let you quickly compute the group price in reservations and package tours.
- Now you can provide a sample file in the Private Clients tab.
- New labels in vouchers and notifications (“Airport” and “Railway station”) were added.
- API changes regard Package tours and Orders. You can get details on API improvements here and in our Release 8.11 Presentation. If API changes affect the API methods you use, please, make the needed adjustments at your side.
Сontact our Support Team to update to GP Travel Enterprise 8.11 and feel free to drop us a message via email@example.com with “Release 8.11” in a subject line if you have any questions. We will be happy to answer them!