What is GP Travel Enterprise?
What do I need to get started?
· discuss with you your business model, challenges you’re facing and goals you’re trying to achieve via technology;
· hold an online platform demo to showcase the wide range of modules and features it offers;
· define the right set of platform modules relevant to your specific business case;
· compose an individual commercial proposal with detailed information on platform setup, implementation and license fees, as well as delivery and payment schedule.
Once the proposal is approved and the respective agreement is signed off, we’ll start the platform implementation and delivery process in accordance with agreed milestones and timelines.
What is a typical implementation roadmap?
Analysis phase – concentrates on high-level project definition and scope. At this stage, different alternatives can be considered and GAP Analysis is performed to define specific requirements and ways to meet them.
Implementation phase – includes initial system setup and configuration, additional development (e.g. development of custom functionality to cover the gap revealed through the analysis phase; new supplier integrations; any other system adjustments and fine-tuning needed to reflect client’s business specifics), acceptance with client.
Training phase – to achieve a better understanding and adoption of the software, we usually hold client’s personnel trainings led by our Customer Success Manager.
Launch Phase – launch of the full solution into operation (LIVE mode).
Post-Launch Phase – support and maintenance of the solution, as well as continuous upgrades with new releases and/or upon client’s request.
Note: For small-scale projects, some phases can be skipped or merged. For complex and large-scale projects, each phase can be considered as a separate sub-project.
Can I do the Analysis phase by myself?
Can I connect to 3-rd party travel suppliers using your platform?
Would you be able to help me with selecting suppliers to work with?
Can I buy travel products directly from you?
Can I manage my own products and directly-contracted products?
Can you connect your platform to other software I use to run my business?
Do you provide a ready-made B2C website with the platform?
Can I have a fully-customised website?
1) You can design and develop the website with the help of your own designers and software engineers.
2) Alternatively, you can design the website on your own and our specialists can develop it according to your mock-ups and final pixel-perfect web design.
3) We would be happy to do the full scope of work for you – our in-house web-designers and developers have vast experience in building custom travel websites for hundreds of clients across the globe.
Do you provide mobile interface?
What languages does the platform operate in?
Once we sign a contract, how long does it take to launch the system?
Do you update the system and are these updates free?
What about pricing?
What is GP Travel Hub?
How many suppliers do you aggregate at the moment?
What if the supplier I am interested in, is not on the list?
Do you provide agreements with suppliers?
What types of suppliers do you support?
Do you have look-to-book limitations?
What types of searches does GP Travel Hub support?
- supplier locations,
- master base locations,
- location codes,
- multiple products requested.
Since GP Travel Hub was designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding clients and to accommodate the specifics of each travel business, we can tailor it to your unique business needs. Contact us if you want to discover more.
What type of API do you provide?
Does GP Travel Hub support hotel mappings?
Is GP Travel Hub a cloud solution?
Can I see a demo?
What about pricing?
Can’t Find the Answer to Your Question?