GP Travel Enterprise is an innovative and powerful travel automation solution for Tour Operators, OTAs, DMCs, TMCs and Wholesalers, which helps hundreds of companies across the globe to run and grow their businesses.
The platform consists of the following parts:
Represented by the following key functionalities:
- Input of travel product descriptions
- Pricing settings
- Availability management
These features allow to create various tourism service descriptions and put them up for sale.
Hub represents a unified API interface for integrating with various consolidators, bedbanks, aggregators, GDSs and other travel service providers. Its solid interface allows to maintain multiple suppliers in real-time and simultaneously receive current prices, manage, keep and synchronize the data.
Supports integration with:
- Global Distribution systems (GDSs)
- Hotels consolidators and channel managers
- Transfer and excursion providers
- Incoming tour operators and Destination Management Companies (DMCs)
- Online booking websites
- Car rental companies and consolidators
- Insurance companies
- Excursion and activity providers
The main purpose of Hub is to encapsulate specifics of each travel supplier and allow to access information from dozens of them via a unified interface. Thus, client applications do not need to account for the technical specifics of each separate supplier – Hub caters for standardized connection process.
B2B is an essential tool for selling travel products through all B2B channels – via own offices, call centers, travel agents. It also covers the sales process for corporate customers.
With this Module users can easily find the best offers from all available sources (travel suppliers, inventory), book them online in a single workplace and keep track of all reservations.
- A single access point to search & book travel offers from online suppliers and own inventory
- Creation of partner company accounts in your system and provision of system access to them
- Development of multi-level agent networks to expand sales and work with corporate clients
- Tracking offers distributed via various sales outlets
This complex all-in-one Module allows you to extend and diversify your sales channels.
With the B2C Module, it’s possible to address various challenges, such as:
- Customizing new websites fully devoted to
- Integrate search & book widgets into existing
- Implement mobile applications for search & book
Unique design and brilliant look & feel always play a crucial part for B2C solutions. That is why it is so important to have such systems created exclusively and differently compared to your competitors.
- Configuration of product packaging logic
- Advanced analytics and reporting functionality
- Management of users and administrative control
- Flexible business rules and sales logic
- Multi-level distribution chains functionality
- Customer loyalty programs and promotions
Enterprise Management Module can be used as CRM/ERP tool to track contracts with clients, history of bookings and financial flows.
- Accounting & Revenue Management Systems
- CRM Systems
- CMS Systems
- Payment Service Providers
- Other External Applications
Supports the Majority of
Suits Different Business Models
Combine content and offers from multiple travel suppliers and your own contracted inventory and implement your unique distribution strategy
Why GP Travel Enterprise
GP Travel Enterprise is an ERP-class travel system offering numerous benefits to its users:
- Time-Tested Travel Platform Technology
15+ years on the market
- Modular Structure
150+ turnkey modules available
- Scalable Architecture
system grows with your business
- Dedicated Web-based Installation
accessible online 24/7 on private servers
- Multi-lingual / Multi-currency support
designed for international markets
- Adaptive Interfaces
cross-browser and mobile support
Figures and Highlights
are made through our system
Service Uptime Rate