Customer relationship management is the foundation of any sustainable travel business. GP Solutions offers bespoke travel CRM software for the travel industry with complete automation of profiling, communication, deal tracking, marketing and sales management.
Tailored to Travel Agencies, Tour Operators and Other Travel Service Providers
In order to provide you with reliable and fully-functional customer relationship management tools, GP Solutions built Extended CRM module as an integral part of GP Travel Enterprise platform along with functionality to integrate your own 3rd-party CRM system:
Extended CRM Module
CRM API Integration
Discover multiple opportunities to automate your travel operations with GP Travel Enterprise
Connect with Your Customers and Partners
We equally recognize the importance of both your customers and partners. That is why we bring you the CRM solutions that can connect you to all the members of your professional network, from your online and branch visitors to partner tour operators and agencies:
Travel CRM Sales Management & Communication Capabilities In a Snapshot
We provide automated full-cycle relationship management solutions for different types of Travel Companies: Travel Agencies, Outgoing Tour Operators, DMCs, etc.
Travel CRM by GP Solutions provides:
Complete breakdown on your customer and partner relationships
Support of different customer profile types (end customer, agent, tour operator)
Integration with GP Solutions Online Booking Engine
Functionality to build marketing, sales and customer support teams
Built-in customer communication tools (online chat, individual and mass emails)
Lead and prospect management tools
Centralized storage of all customer and partner data
Our CRM for Travel In Detail
Take a look at the complete functionality enabled by our online travel CRM solutions, along with some extra services from GP Solution’s team for you to get the most out of our specialized competencies:
Extended CRM Module for GP Travel Enterprise
Our core platform can be deployed together with CRM module as a single package to ensure interoperability and data sharing across different modules of GP Travel Enterprise.
Customer Profiling and Classification
The core travel CRM functionality allows to create a single point of reference with full data on every partner and customer account to help your sales and marketing activities.
- Define account priorities (low / normal / high)
- Identify industry, company size and other account sorting parameters
- Highlight VIP and high-value accounts
- Differentiate between opportunities and actual customers
Customer and Partner Communication
From the first request or email to post-purchase activity, Extended CRM helps to store communication and diverse activities performed on each customer as part of your marketing, sales and account management efforts.
- Keep record of your outgoing calls and meetings
- Schedule and send personalized individual and emails
- Set up upcoming event alerts from CRM home page
- Track the entire communication history by client, opportunity or booking
Sales Funnel Visibility
We enable you to track your customer’s journey based on sales funnel position to help you plan sales strategy and focus on priority potentials.
- Track customer life-cycles by profiles and see where they are in the sales funnel
- Identify, monitor and act on your sales opportunities with potential customers
Integration with Online Booking Engine, Requests Forms and Chats
With this option you can keep track of every reservation request coming from your online booking engine or website chat and store it in the unified CRM database.
- Get an online booking engine and travel agency management software all in one system
- Improve multi-channel sales visibility
- Store and manage reservations from your customers’ accounts
- Never miss a request by putting them into your processing queue immediately
Email Marketing Campaigns
Integral to your marketing strategy, email campaigns facilitate stronger outreach, improve communication and help generate more leads on a regular basis. Using the mass emailing instruments built into our CRM for the travel industry you won’t need to rely on any third-party tools but kickstart email marketing along with booking processing and sales activities.
- Plan and schedule your marketing campaigns
- Send out bulk emails from your Travel CRM System
- Personalize marketing messages based on your CRM data
- Monitor your marketing campaign performance
Now that our CRM for tour operators and online travel agencies puts you in control over your customers’ personal data, sales funnel and communication, you can devise advanced lead nurturing strategies to never overlook a sales opportunity again.
- Get access to all potential customers’ details to tailor your communication
- Schedule lead nurturing activities
- Plan and execute your personalized communication strategies
- Maximize your conversion potential
Our tour operator CRM software comes along with extendable data analytics instruments. You won’t need to switch between systems to get stats on your prospects, leads, opportunities and customers, sales performance by your sales staff and distributors, volume of sales, and more metrics.
- Get visualized data on your customers, sales performance, volume and more
- Expand your analytical capabilities with an extra module to get more detailed reports on customers, suppliers, services and destinations
“GP Solutions has shown its professionalism by supplying us with their ready-made products. On the product level, they delivered and implemented GP Travel Enterprise platform, which has helped us to introduce in-depth automation to the daily booking processing routines performed by our staff.”
CRM API Integration
The second option that comes along with our travel CRM offering is CRM API, which allows to connect any external CRM system with GP Travel Enterprise for immediate data sync between the two systems.
Get your Travel CRM software experience all fine-tuned and running.