A to Z for Your Tour Operator Business
What is tour operator software?
Modern tour operator software is usually a complex set of solutions providing travel companies with the complete set of tools to form and distribute travel products, manage itineraries, supplier relations, customer data, 3rd-party integrations and a world of other things. Combined with efficient team collaboration functionality it essentially has evolved into the key unit for coordination, tracking and management of all the diverse tour operator activities.
Tour operator software by GP Solutions
Our team closely follows the modern travel market trends to make sure our tour operator solutions fully meet the industry standards in terms of functionality and productivity.
Tour operator software by GP Solutions features every essential component that will contribute to the development of your business.
Our solutions feature every essential component that will contribute to the development of your business. You can get an easy grasp over all associated workflows and functions so that your job can become less daunting and more satisfactory.
Manage your own and contracted inventory
Connect to more than 80 travel services suppliers
Including business rules, revenue and reservation management, dynamic packaging and etc.
Integrate with online built-in payment, currency exchange systems. Use analytics, web mapping, CRM, ERP and other software with our solution
Now, you don’t have to deal with this heavy workload on your own when you get our specialized tour operator booking software on board.
We’ve made it our specialty and are proud of the result – our tailor-made GP Travel Enterprise Booking Engine for Tour Operators that now powers over 100 travel companies worldwide.
Our Inventory module was developed to provide tour operators with limitless opportunities to design and manage their self-operated and contracted travel services.
- Create and update products
- Control availability
- Schedule dates
- List prices
- Manage tariffs
- Offer deals
- Track orders and purchases
- Revise bookings
For you, all integrations with suppliers are future-proof: we’ll be there to keep integrations stable and secure even if your supplier changes their API. In addition, the Hub provides you with a straightforward, easy-to-use dashboard with adaptable interface as it’s built on the commonly acknowledged Open Travel Alliance standard.
Our Enterprise Management Module can optimize all crucial business processes and team work. With this toolset, you can both manage and optimize your client and partner relations, reservation tracking, revenue streams, financial monitoring, and staff collaboration without missing a thing about your day-to-day business workflows.
- Reservation Management
- Finance Management
- Travel Product Packages
- Business Rules
- Sales & Pricing Optimization
- Corporate Travel Management
Gateways module allows you to integrate with any third-party system of your choice, which is technically capable to interact via API. We’ve already done dozens of such integrations which are now available as ready-made modules for you!
- Integration with online payment services
- Integration with banks for import of currency exchange rates
- API Integration
- Data Export and Import
Sales Automation Unlocked
We offer diversified web applications for B2B and B2C sales. With them, you can centralize your sales operations, keep track of performance by agent, channel, and call center operator, as well as get access to automated booking, order management and customer communication.
- Sell online through travel agents and multi-level distribution chains
- Provide partners with direct access to your product base
- Fully automate and manage your corporate sales
- Work with organizations of complex structures easier
- Sell directly to your end customers – from the office, call center or online
- Engage tourists through online booking portals and mobile apps
- Integrate search & book widgets into your existing websites
- Sell through affiliates on an unlimited number of partner websites at configurable prices
Get Equipped with Analytics
In addition to detailed reports on key operational figures, you’ll get detailed analytics on sales performance by supplier, agency, destination and more configurable metrics. Following best practices in data analytics, every report will come with easy-to-navigate visualization.
Software Solutions for Different Types of Tour Operator
“I can highly recommend the services of GP Solutions. During the past 1.5 years, our company has been working with GP Solutions on a new project of ours. The company offers high quality services. We can say that we have always been satisfied by their work ”
Why Go for our Tour Operator Reservation System
We designed our flagship booking software for tour operators to optimize your daily routines and help you to:
- Boost your cost-efficiency and generate more sales
- Become flexible with itinerary design
- Keep track of inventory, prices and availability
- Reduce manual workload
- Manage relationships with your contractors
- Make data-driven decisions
from Multi-channel Sales
With our tour operator platform, you can set up multiple sales channels and manage them centrally from a single system.
Bring Your Corporate Branches Together
Large-scale tour operators with complex organizational structures are our special focus. For them, we designed a dedicated module to help bring together their corporate branches in one system while managing bookings and orders by divisions
Extend Functionality on a Whim
With GP Travel Enterprise you can go beyond your basic needs and get advanced with our broad choice of extensions and custom add-ons.
Manage Your Networks
Our solutions connect tour operators to their networks of suppliers, agents, and customers, and allow managing these multi-tier relationships much easier and quicker.
- Enable 360-degree management of your contracts, reservations, commissions, markups, invoices, and payments
- Differentiate your policies for different contractors by setting custom business rules
- Perform the entire breadth of actions on contractor profiles
- Collect business-critical performance data by supplier, agent or channel
Easy to get on board
Our in-house development team will take up all the customization and installation works so that you can get to working with it instantly.
Configured to fit
This multi-functional 150+ module platform can be delivered in any configuration as required by your business.
Recognizing the importance of branding for your internal culture, we’ll make sure to adapt the platform to your brandbook.
Guided by professionals
We will guide you step by step in choosing the optimal functional scope of your solution, taking into account your specialization, volume of stored inventory, transactions and expected traffic.
You as well as your agents can diversify and build multiple booking websites for different audiences with targeted content and design — all on top of single platform.
Our Tour Operator Software Integration Roadmap
For each client we assign a Customer Success Manager who leads a project that goes through a set of sequential phases:
Getting in touch
Understanding your requirements is a must for us to help you pick the right integration scope and model. Drop us your request and we’ll set off to come up with a personalized offer and all the information.
We’ll go on clarifying your business goals and refining your project scope. At this stage, you will know the complete action plan along with the cost and time breakdown.
Once we’re on the same page, we’ll kick off the installation of your travel software. You’ll be keeping track of the progress through regular status updates and reports.
To achieve a better understanding and adoption of the software, we usually hold your personnel trainings led by our Customer Success Manager.
Launch of the full solution into operation (LIVE mode)
Support and maintenance of the solution, as well as continuous upgrades with new releases and/or upon your personal request.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get started?
- discuss with you your business model, challenges you’re facing and goals you’re trying to achieve via technology;
- hold an online platform demo to showcase the wide range of modules and features it offers;
- define the right set of platform modules relevant to your specific business case;
- compose an individual commercial proposal with detailed information on platform setup, implementation and license fees, as well as delivery and payment schedule.
Once the proposal is approved and the respective agreement is signed off, we’ll start the platform implementation and delivery process in accordance with agreed milestones and timelines.
Would you be able to help me selecting suppliers to work with?
What technologies do you use?
- Frontend Development: UI/UX Design, React, Angular, Vue, HTML5/CSS etc.;
- Full stack Java: (Java8, Spring MVC, Spring beans, Spring AOP, Spring cache);
- .NET Development: (.NET Framework, ASP.NET, NET,CORE);
- PHP-based solutions and LAMP stack: (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP);
- Ruby ecosystem: Ruby on Rails, Rack, Sinatra;
- Full stack Python
Our Clients have a final say in technological stack and define the way they want their software to be developed, implemented and integrated.
Who owns the IP rights to software you develop on a custom basis?
What about pricing?
Discover more capabilities of our Tour