We do our best to give you as extended version as possible to boost your sales in the nearest months, once people get ready to travel again.
We are happy to announce Release 8.1 of GP Travel Enterprise that introduces a new
B2B self-operated product “Extra services”, new Android and iOS mobile applications, and a new look&feel for search&book for transfer and activities products. Additionally, some enhancements in existing modules in B2B and API were done.
- Back-Office (BO):
– Self-operated service “Extra Services”
– Self-operated service “Conference Hall” as a part of extra services
- New version of the website:
– New look&feel for search&book for transfer product
– New look&feel for search&book for activities product
- New Android and iOS mobile applications
Enhancements in Existing Modules:
– Scheduler: Mass editing of transfer groups
– Commission for self-operated transfers, excursions, and events
– Extra service applied to a certain type of meal for self-operated hotels
– Setting of the time period as departure time for self-operated transfers
– New categories of excursions “Walking” and “Off-site” for self-operated excursions
– Ability to sell free of charge products (with 0 price)
– Self-operated products in recent views
– Discounts&promotions for transfers and activities
– Optional parameter “otherAirportCode” in POST /prepareTransferBook request
– Parameter “Commission” for self-operated transfers, excursions, events
More information you can find in the presentation on the latest release GP Travel Enterprise 8.1. It is already available on DEMO, so you can get acquainted with it.
You can also contact us via email@example.com with “Release 8.1” in a subject line if you have any questions regarding the upcoming software release.