Dear Colleagues, Clients and Partners!
We are happy to announce the Release 9.4.1/9.5 of GP Travel Enterprise that introduces additional capabilities of the new website version, enhancements in available modules as well as overall system capabilities. Additionally, there have been further API updates.
Here is an outline of new website capabilities:
We have applied a range of enhancements to the Hotel Search Map. In particular we:
- Applied price markers to all the hotels returned in search results;
- Added control buttons for zooming in / zooming out the map, and open a full screen mode;
- Implemented “show all hotels” option to show either all the hotels returned in search results or only the current one;
- Included the possibility to search for locations and itinerary options;
- Expanded the functionality of the map on the Booking page and in Reservations by incorporating control buttons and a search field.
We made Booking Page augmentations:
- The possibility to save orders without filling all the mandatory fields on the booking page.
We applied Reservations page improvements:
- The full edition of “Request manager” and “Service manager” for reservations on the website;
- The possibility to view summary on reservations on the website, move a reservation to archive, manage calculation settings and look at the history of operations;
- A new visible section to manage a note visibility when creating or editing notes;
- New filters to monitor payments and see if the deadline is missed;
- Additional tabs: a new Calculation Tab, a History Tab, a Finance Menu tab, a Scheduler tab, a Communication Tab, a Corporate Client Tab, a Settings tab.
We updated Reports page:
- Enabled tracking of the information on all the attempts to get an access to the system, to see the emails sent out from the system and keep the data about hotels connected via channel managers updated.
We added some additional features to the Back-Office:
- New field “Product name for supplier” in order to name a product the way a supplier calls it;
- Updated tourist booking fields and the possibility to specify them by product option as well;
- A new value “Product variant” for hotels, cruises, excursions, transfers.
We worked on API Changes:
Added new methods and parameters for the following products and functionalities:
You can find further details on API improvements here and in our Release 9.4.1/9.5 Presentation. If API changes affect the API methods you use, please, make the needed adjustments on your side. Сontact our Support Team to update to GP Travel Enterprise 9.4.1/9.5, and feel free to write us if you have any questions. We will be happy to answer them!